June 24 – 26, 2016
Vendor Agreement & Online Vendor Application
1) Right to Sell: Inlakesh Festival (Inlakesh) grants You, the Vendor, the right to sell, distribute, display, or provide—and Vendor agrees to sell, distribute, display, or provide—at the market site, only the items and/or services listed and described on the Vendor Application: nothing else, especially food (unless, of course, you are applying for a food booth).
2) Booth Space: Inlakesh will provide space at the festival site for the exclusive use of the Vendor. Space is 10’x10’—as is: you provide your own tables, chairs, canopy and/or other accoutrements.
3) Cost of Booth: 1st tier: $300- per booth, for the first 10 booths that are paid in full, or until May 24th (whichever comes first). 2nd tier: $350 after first tier ends. Some 10′ Wide x 20′ Deep booths are available: 1st tier: $350 / 2nd tier: $400. The 1st tier ends when 10 booths total of both 10’x10′ + 10’x20′ booths have been sold AND paid in full, or by May 24th, whichever comes first.) Payment can be made by Check or Money Order (sent by mail) or by Credit Card or PayPal, using the PayPal buttons at the bottom of this page.
4) Electricity ~ IMPORTANT INFO ~ Electricity at the site is very limited. If you need electricity, please let us know on your application form what you need it for and how much you need (in watts). Each non-food booth is allotted a maximum of 150 Watts of Electricity, only if it is included on your application and paid for in advance. (Food Vendors, please talk to us about your electricity needs.) PLEASE bring a 25′ extension cord and—if you need more than one outlet—a power strip. $15 extra for electricity for non-food booths / $25 extra for electricity for food booths.
5) Vendor shall pay Inlakesh the agreed upon amount for the use of the designated booth space, to be paid in full prior to the event.
6) Set Up Friday: Vendor agrees to set up his/her booth in the designated space on Friday, June 24th, between 9:00am–2:oopm, or, by special arrangement with our vendor coordinator, on Thursday evening the 23rd. Booths must be fully set up and open for business by 3:00pm on Friday and by 12:00am on Saturday & Sunday. All cars must be moved off the meadow & parked in the parking lot by 2pm Friday, and will remain off the meadow until the end of the show on Sunday night. No overnight parking on the meadow.
7) Market Hours: Vendor agrees to have his/her booth open for business for the full time of the artisans’ market from (at least) 3:oopm – 8:30pm on Friday (or later if you have lights in your booth) and 12:00pm–8:30pm on Saturday & Sunday. If Vendor has lights, they are welcome to stay open until 11:30pm Friday and Saturday, and 11:00pm Sunday.
8) Break Down: No cars will be allowed back into the vendor area until 11:00pm on Sunday, June 26th and all participants have left the meadow. Vendor agrees to break down his/her booth and remove everything they brought with them from the site by 1:00am Monday morning, or by special arrangement with our vendor coordinator, by 12 noon on Monday, June 27th.
9) Vendor Camping: Vendor fee includes camping for 2 people in or behind your booth. Camping at your booth is highly recommended for optimal booth security. Please mark on your vendor application if you will be camping at your booth, and if so, if one other person will be joining you.
10) Pool & Spa passes are extra: $10- per person per day/$25- per person for 3 days. Pool and Spa are closed Monday for cleaning. We will try to have the showers available briefly on Monday morning. Each person needs their own Pool/Spa pass, if they want to use those facilities: warm swimming pool, hot mineral soaking pool, steam bath, dry sauna, and showers.
11) Event Passes: Included in your vendor fee, you receive 2 weekend camping passes (w/o pool/spa/showers). You may purchase extra weekend camping passes, 3-day passes (w/o camping or spa), and/or 1-day passes only for helpers at your booth, not for guests. There is a max of 4 passes per booth: the 2 included + up to 2 that you can purchase. See the Online Vendor Application below for prices.
12) Vendor shall keep their booth area clean and sanitary at all times. Vendor shall be responsible for removing any and all trash, recycling, and compost from his/her booth and surrounding area, and for disposing of it in the designated containers provided onsite. Please clean your site fully before leaving and take everything with you. This is a “leave no trace” event.
13) Vendor is responsible for providing the entire contents of his/her booth including, but not limited to: decorations, costumes (if desired), and fixtures needed to complete his/her booth, including a Canopy for shade—which is ESSENTIAL—and tables, chairs, display racks, etc.
14) Vendor is responsible for complying with all county fire & safety regulations, and for food booths, health department requirements. Food Booths must have a temporary restaurant permit, and at least one person in the booth needs to have a food handler’s license. Please be sure to get these from the Jackson County Health Department well in advance of the festival.
15) Vendor agrees to indemnify and hold Inlakesh, its producers, sponsors, staff, and Jackson WellSprings harmless from any claims or causes of action arising out of, or in any way connected with, the activities of the Vendor, or sale by the Vendor to the attendees of its products and/or services at Inlakesh.
16) If in the judgment of Inlakesh the operation of the booth or the quality of the merchandise or services does not meet the requirements of this agreement, or if the vendor is in default of any other term of this agreement, Inlakesh may terminate this agreement in part or in its entirety at any time.
17) Vendor may terminate this agreement at any time prior to the event with the understanding that all fees paid to Inlakesh will be forfeited by Vendor. Once set up at the event, vendor agrees to stay set up for the full event, until 8:30pm Sunday (or until 11:00pm with lights).
18) Sales or Distribution of the following items are prohibited: alcohol, illegal substances, animals, guns, other weapons, and toy weapons. Please do not bring food or beverages to sell unless you are registered as a Food Vendor.
19) No Dogs, No Alcohol, and No Drugs at the Artisans’ Market or anywhere at Inlakesh.
Please read the above Vendor Agreement and the Online Vendor Application below. All the information you need should be here, or elsewhere on this site. If you have further questions, please contact our vendor coordinator.
Online Vendor Application
Please use this online form to apply for a vendor booth space at Inlakesh. Please fill it out completely, then click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page. You will receive a copy of your application by email. Please save it for your records. Then either use the PayPal buttons at the bottom of this page to submit your booth fee (paying either by Credit Card or PayPal), or mail a check or money order to us with your booth fee and any associated costs.
Please note that items below with a red asterisk after their name * need to be filled out or you won’t be able to submit your application. If a field or question does not apply, please put “N/A” or “None” into the space provided. If you forget to flll out any essential item(s), when you click the “Submit” button, you will be returned to this page, and the items to be filled in will be high-lighted.
If you need a hard copy of your Vendor Application (for your files, or to send a copy with the check or money order you are mailing to us, please download a copy by clicking here:
Vendor Agreement to Print Out, Sign, and Mail. Once it has downloaded, please print out a copy. Then Fill It Out, Sign It, and Mail It to us at the mailing address on the application. If you are paying by check or money order, please remember to include it in the envelope with your completed application.
If Paying By Credit Card or PayPal